The Lyngblomsten Mid-Summer Festival is proudly part of ComoFest 2017: Fun Every Weekend in July.
Complete details at www.comofest.com
Friday July 14: District 10 Ice Cream Social
A night to enjoy free ice cream, lawn games, live music, and the best neighbors in the city just hanging out in the park with each other and their kids. Plus surprises!
- 5:30 – 8 PM, Como Park Streetcar Station, 1224 Lexington Parkway N. Questions? Call 651-644-3889.
Saturday July 15: ComoFest Art Fair
Arts and crafts for sale, plus live music. On the Promenade of the Como Lakeside Pavilion. Artists: Register here.
- 10 a.m.- 2 p.m., 1360 Lexington Parkway N. Questions? Call AndreaLynn Johnson at 651-283-9165.
Saturday July 15: Neighborhood Party in the Parking Lot
- 6-9 p.m., Beloved Studios, 1563 Como Ave.
Friday July 21: Lyngblomsten Mid-Summer Festival: A Celebration of Arts & Lifelong Learning
Friday July 21: North Dale Movie Night
Enjoy a free outdoor showing of “Sing” at dusk. Bring your lawn chairs/blanket and bug spray.
- 9 p.m. (approximately), North Dale Community Center, 1414 N. St. Albans. Questions? Call 651-558-2329.
Saturday, July 22: ComoFest 5K Walk/Run for Everyone
Sponsored by the Como Park Falcon Heights Living at Home Block Nurse Program.
- 8:30-11 a.m., from the Lakeside Pavilion, around Como Lake (twice), 1360 Lexington Parkway N
Friday July 28 & Saturday July 29: Northwest Como Campout
- Festivities begin at 6 p.m. with a jump castle, climbing tower, and other family fun activities.
- A free outdoor showing of the movie “Finding Dory” begins approximately 8:45 p.m.
- Concessions will be sold from 6-9:15 p.m.
- The evening ends with the annual family outdoor overnight campout. To reserve a camping spot, register online for Activity #12307
- 6 p.m. July 28-8 a.m. July 29, Northwest Como Recreation Center, 1550 Hamline Ave. N. Questions? Call 651-298-5813.
Saturday July 29: Adult Kickball Tournament
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Northwest Como Recreation Center, 1550 Hamline Ave. N. Register online for Activity #19528. Entry fee: $80/team
Saturday July 29: Community Appreciation Picnic
Sponsored by TopLine Federal Credit Union. Food, giveaways, face painting, and fun! Who says there is no free lunch? Ha!
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at TopLine, 976 Lexington Parkway N