Lyngblomsten Mid-Summer Festival
- Date: Friday, July 19, 2019
- Time: 2-8 PM
- Location: Held on the Lyngblomsten campus (1415 Almond Ave W, St Paul, MN 55108)
- Admission: Free
Admission to the Lyngblomsten Mid-Summer Festival is FREE! Free admission includes Music and Entertainment, and the Arts & Lifelong Learning Showcase.
Tickets are needed for food, games, some wellness activities, and make-and-take art activities. Tickets are 50 cents each and can be purchased on the day of the event at:
- Ticket Booths located in the courtyard from 2–7:30 PM
- The care center reception desk from 9 AM–1:30 PM
- The care center lobby from 1:30–7:30 PM
Credit cards and Resident Trust transactions will only be processed at the reception desk and in the care center lobby. All Ticket Booth locations accept cash and checks.
You can beat the lines and purchase tickets in advance at the:
- Lyngblomsten Care Center reception desk from Friday, July 12–Thursday, July 18 from 10 AM–10 PM.
- The Lyngblomsten Apartments and The Heritage at Lyngblomsten from Monday, July 15–Thursday, July 18 during office hours.
Note about the pre-festival ticket sales: Credit cards and Resident Trust transactions will only be processed at the care center reception desk. Cash and checks will be accepted at the reception desk, the Lyngblomsten Apartments, and The Heritage at Lyngblomsten.